Sunday, March 1, 2009

Door to the Dead !







Premiered in February on Friday the 13th, 2009! (How is that for super spooky?)

You will find this thriller of a program on the TRU NETWORK,...... which has some pretty astounding shows regarding the paranormal, mysteries, etc. I was ecstatically surprised when I found these shows on this channel. It goes to show you that TRU Tv is thinking about the entirety of their viewing audience,.....including people like us,......who spend alot of time thinking in the either.


You MUST see this show.

Reality TV at it's best. This had my toes curled and my heart racing. Half of my popcorn ended up on my lap or the floor. I was so enthralled with this amazing show,....... I couldn't properly locate my mouth.  Knocking knees and a messy floor,...now that is  the sign of a GOOD show!

(It could also be a sign that you are in need of some Xanax,....but for this write up,....I'm going with the side effects of a great show.)

The medium from "Haunting Evidence" of the same network, is in this program. I can not say enough about him,..... but I will try. Astonishing, marvelous, brilliant, TRULY gifted, the REAL deal! John Oliver is a superstar in the paranormal world.

The show has haunts, seances, and problem solving. What more could you want?

A spooky bell ringer,....... edge of your seat,...and it is all real.

Normally I would post this in the Reality TV and the paranormal segment of my blog, but this show deserves it's own post.

The only constructive criticism I can give this show , is to get rid of doubters, as they are a waste of time. People who understand a truth, don't want to see you bogged down by trying to convince someone who does not yet understand.

I rate this 4 out of 4 stars.       Excellent.

2 comments:

  1. The name of this superstar medium is John Oliver.

    Any law enforcement agency, group, or private individual lucky enough to get his help, is blessed indeed.

    God gives us very special people like this to help human kind.

    Watch him, you will be absolutely amazed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on TRU Network..........we are desperately waiting for more episodes of this show!

    There is a HUGE audience anticipating the new episodes......we WANT JOHN OLIVER!

    ReplyDelete